FFE Annual and Five Yearly Inspection
At Oceanlink Marine Services, we offer class approved FFE Inspection / Fire protection and Fire Fighting Equipment annual and 5-yearly inspection in Australia.
All classification societies have set up rules for conducting various Monthly, Annually and 5-yearly inspections which are needed to be carried out in order to keep the Fire Fighting Appliances ready for operation at all times.
Firefighting appliances (FFA) / FFE inspection – Annual and 5-Yearly
Following are the inspections which are to be carried out:
- Equipment and Air Quality need to be tested Annually by Service Technician or Maker.
- Equipment shall be tested and inspected Annually.
- Performing Hydrostatic Testing on SCBA Cylinders- 5 Yearly
Portable Fire Extinguisher
- Annual and Periodic Inspections.
- Fire Extinguishers together with Propellant Cartridges to be Hydraulically Tested by Service Technician 10-yearly.
- Inspection, and Servicing of EEBD.
Fixed Fire Extinguishing System
- Annual and 2 Yearly Inspection of Fixed Fire Extinguishing Systems.
- Onboard inspection of the fixed fire extinguishing system
- The level check of Cylinders
Fixed Foam tank
- Foam Analysis.
OceanLink Marine Services provides cost-effective and quality FFE Servicing om
3. Fixed CO2 System
4. Breathing Air Compressor
5. Portable Fire Extinguishers
6 Semi-Portable Fire Extinguishers
7. Fire Extinguisher Recharging and Repair
8. Fire Alarm Panel testing and troubleshooting
Guidelines on the Maintenance, Testing and the Inspection intervals of FFA items, installed and used onboard ships
Annexes have been developed, on the basis of various IMO circulars, Flag state instructions and circulars towards the Maintenance, Testing and the Inspection intervals of LSA and FFA items.
- Annex 1 – Fire fighting system other than fixed fire fighting systems.
- Annex 2 – Fixed fire fighting systems.
Ports of Operation
Mackay, Brisbane, Port of Newcastle, Port Botany, Sydney, Melbourne, Port of Geelong, Adelaide, Perth, Fremantle.
Contact us to FFE annual and 5-yearly inspection in Australia