Oceanlink Marine Services conducts onboard marine electrical services with AMSA approved marine electrical Engineers. Our AMSA approved marine electricians are specifically trained to troubleshoot all electrical faults onboard ships. Safety comes first to us and we ensure maximum safety of personnel and crew onboard.
Marine electrical service we offer
Services we provide include, but not limited to, the following:
- Generator / Alternator troubleshooting and repair
- Alarm system troubleshooting and repair
- Troubleshooting of MSB and control panel
- Full Electrical System Support
- Power distribution maintenance
- Overhaul and rewinding of Motor
- Supply of Motors
- In Situ Cleaning of windings
- Motor Fault Finding
- Transformer Repairs
- Alternator Repairs and Servicing
- UPS/ Battery system support and maintenance
- HV/LV Testing
- Lighting system maintenance and installation
- All types of services on Fire Alarms and critical Electrical Circuit
- Cabling works on high voltage, medium voltage & low voltage cable.
- Cabling works on normal power, control, and instrumentation cables
- Oil Rig Cantilever & Drill Floor and Machinery systems
- DP 2 & 3 electrical systems
- Installation of high and low voltage transformers
- Installation of all types of switchboards and other electrical panels and devices, and;
- Fabrication & installation of electrical outfitting works such as cable ladder installation, secondary brackets, MCTs, lightings.
Marine Electrical Motor Supply
Oceanlink Marine Services specialize in the prompt supply of Electric Motors for Marine and Shipping industry in Australia.
We stock a wide range of Electric Motors in different parts of the country and our logistic infrastructure enables us to supply motors to your vessel on the urgent/non-urgent basis.
Our workshop facility allows us to provide Electric Motor Re-Winding Services. We do all sorts of modification to fit different standards and shaft sizes.
AMSA Approved Marine Electricians
With our pool of Experienced AMSA Approved Technicians, we deploy only experienced approved/qualified electrical engineers.
Ports of Operation
Mackay, Brisbane, Port of Newcastle, Port Botany, Sydney, Melbourne, Port of Geelong, Adelaide, Perth, Fremantle.
Contact us to Marine electrical assistance in Australia