Potable water test kit
The Potable water Test Kit enables ship staff to monitor the quality of the drinking water for important parameters and tests for bacteria that can be of danger to ships staff.
Potable water Testing onboard ships is a legislation under the ILO Maritime Labour convention 2006.
Contact us for the potable water test kit.
Water-i.d. Marine potable/sewage water test kit
We stock and supply Water-i.d. Marine potable water test kit in Australia and New Zealand, which covers all the parameters needed to be tested to be compliant with Potable water and sewage water testing regulations, including bacteria tests and Conductivity.
This kit provides 16 Potable water / Sewage Parameters, incl. Bacteria testing / Incubator and can be extended to more than 130 parameters at any time.
Water-i.d. Marine potable water test kit contains:
- 1 x black plastic case with foam inserts
- 1 x comparator
- 1 x comparator disc for chlorine 0.0 – 5.0 mg/L
- 1 x comparator disc for chlorine 0 – 300 mg/L
- 1 x comparator disc for pH 4.0 – 10.0
- 1 x 10ml square plastic vial for comparator
- 1 x 100ml plastic shaker tube
- 1 x 13cm plastic stirring rod
- 1 x cleaning brush for comparator vials
- 100 tablets DPD1 photometer/comparator grade
- 100 tablets DPD3 photometer/comparator grade
- 100 tablets chlorine HR (KI) photometer/comparator grade
- 100 tablets acidifying GP
- 100 tablets universal pH
- 100 powder-pillows acidifying SE
- 100 tablets permanganate value
- 1 x 26-inch turbidity tube
- Chlorine LR/HR
- Chlorine (Free/Combined/Total)
- Electronic conductivity
- Pseudomonas Species
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Coliform Bacteria
- Total viable count
- Chlorine Di Oxide
- Total Hardness
- Suspended solids
- Permanganate Value
Contact us for Potable/Sewage water test kit