An emergency generator is the emergency source of power in case of failure of the main power system.
Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA), classifies deficiency of Emergency generator as one of the most common SOLAS issues often causing the vessel to be detained.
At Oceanlink, we can assist with Marine Electrical and Automation Engineer to rectify the reported fault ensuring your SOLAS item is ready at all times ensuring the vessel is compliant at all times.
We are available 24/7 to attend and troubleshoot any emergency generator fault.
For service engagement, please contact +61731362500 ( 24 hrs hotline ) or e-mail [email protected]
Marine Emergency Generator Checks
Port State Control, AMSA advises to check the marine emergency generators regularly and before an inspection:
- The emergency generator starts smoothly
- Starting systems and batteries are in good condition
- The onboard crew is familiar with the system.
- When running, the generator supplies the right voltage and frequency.
- The safety management system includes the above steps for regular checks.
At Oceanlink, we offer A comprehensive range of Marine Boiler Service of all major makes and model in Australia.
- Boiler service and inspection
- Automatic combustion control troubleshooting
- Internal and external repair
- Tube repair
- Procurement of spare parts
Our service team is available 24/7 to attend any Marine boiler system troubleshooting or service.
For service engagement, please contact +61731362500 (24 hrs hotline) or e-mail [email protected]
Our service engineers are trained to service and repair all types and makes of boilers for the Marine and offshore industry.
Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) of Servicing
Precise adjustment of the automatic combustion control is important in order to operate the boiler plant efficiently and environmentally friendly. Unbalanced combustion can result in black smoke and non-compliance.
Our automation engineers are skilled to perform simple adjustments or advanced commissioning in order to allow your boiler to run smoothly and safely.
- Main & Auxiliary Boilers’ – tubes, headers, and plates replacement
- Pre-fabrication, shaping and fining of boilers and Gas boilers tubes
- Insulation and refractory renewal
- Boiler inspections
- Inspection and repair of refractory
- Support and assistance for Class Survey
- Boilers condition and remaining life assignment survey
Our service team is available 24/7 to attend any boiler system troubleshooting or service.
For service engagement, please contact +61731362500 (24 hrs hotline) or e-mail: [email protected]