Underwater Services for commercial vessels in Australia and New Zealand
- In-water surveys with CCTV video and footage
- Underwater inspection in lieu of dry docking UWILD
- Bio-security inspection for MPI NZ
- Hull cleaning, prop polishing, sea chest cleaning
- Fully compliant to local and international standards
- Hull cleaning is conducted complaince with MPI standards allowing vessels to enter New Zealand.
- We are fully aware of the existing local and regulatory standards when it comes to underwater services.
- Fast, efficient, and cost-effective solution
- Hull cleaning for MPI regulation - we have conducted 8 successfull hull cleaning operation to date.
- Our workforce is dedicated towards allowing your vessel continue its commercial operation without delays.
In the last 12 months, we have successfully assisted 28 vessels with -
5 Underwater valve plugging
8 Hull cleaning
- Port Hedland
- Port Kembla
Underwater service engagement
Covering all moajor Australian ports.
At Oceanlink Marine Services, we offer underwater hull inspection to Domestic and international vessels of all sizes and construction. IACS approved partner diving teams are located in Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Mackay, Adelaide, Fremantle, and Perth.
Underwater Hull Inspection Services in Australia
OceanLink Marine Services provides cost-effective and quality underwater inspection to the offshore and marine industry.
We are fully compliant to local and international safety and health standards, and our team of professional tenders, divers, dive supervisors, diver medical technicians, and other support personnel are dedicated to safety and getting the job done right.
Our Diving teams are approved by various international classification societies (IACS) to conduct these surveys. Our diving teams are strategically located around Australia, allowing us to mobilize to your location without any delays.
We assure that UWILD & IWS services will be conducted professionally and efficiently compliant with respective IACS requirements. Our collaboration with the attending IACS surveyor makes the whole operation smooth and effective.
All our drivers are certified in accordance with the Commercial diving Code of Practice.
Why Underwater Hull Inspection in Lieu of Dry-Docking (UWILD) and In-Water Surveys (IWS)?
UWILD and IWS are required to ensure the Operational and Structural integrity of the vessel throughout its lifetime.
UWILD and IWS with our diving team ensure the following:
Mitigating off-hire time
Eliminating the need for expensive Dry Docking
Contact us today for Underwater hull inspection in Australia